100% guaranteed ticket marketplace. Resellers may list tickets above or below face value.
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify (i) the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the website where such material may be found, and (ii) the reference or link, to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the website where such reference or link may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
"I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
"I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
If the work you identified is an image, you can ask Razorgator to remove all copies of the image identified in your request by clearly specifying in the beginning of your email that you are requesting that Razorgator "remove all User Content containing the image". Please note that only identical copies of the image file can be removed by this function. If an image file has been re-sized or altered in any other way, then it cannot be detected or removed through this function.Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Razorgator's Designated Copyright Agent:
Razorgator Copyright Agent
225 W 34TH ST, STE 1708
New York, NY 10122
Telephone +1 (877) 978-1377
Email: [email protected]Note: This email address should only be used for copyright complaints. If you need to contact Razorgator for any other reason, please email us at [email protected]If you receive a notification that your User Content has been removed due a copyright complaint, it means that the User Content has been deleted from Razorgator at the request of the content's owner. If you want us to forward the information from the Copyright Complaint notification, contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with this information (though we may remove personal contact information where appropriate). If your account receives too many copyright complaints, you may lose the ability to submit User Content on Razorgator, and your account may be disabled completely.If you believe User Content was removed in error, you have the option to file a counter-notice by following the steps below. When we receive a valid counter-notice, we will remove the complaint from your account's record. Note: There are legal and financial consequences for fraudulent and/or bad faith submissions. Before submitting a counter-notice, be sure that you are the actual rights holder of the removed content or that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed in error, and understand the repercussions of submitting a false claim.How to File a Counter-Notice:
• Email your counter-notice to [email protected]
• Include all of the following:
• Your name, address, and telephone number.
• DMCA ID printed on the notification email.
• The source address of the content that was removed (copy and paste the link in the notification email).
• A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed in error.
• A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Razorgator may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original complaint or an agent of such person.
• A physical or electronic signature (for example, typing your full name).
Entire AgreementThis Agreement (and all documents incorporated by reference) constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof, whether written or oral. No amendment, modification, or supplement of any provision of this Agreement will be valid or effective unless made in accordance with the express terms of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under any circumstances, its application in any other circumstances and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement, or any of its rights or obligations, without the prior written consent of Razorgator, which we can refuse in our sole discretion. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to confer benefits, rights, or remedies unto any person or entity other than the parties hereto and their successors and permitted assigns. Our suppliers and co-brand partners are third-party beneficiaries of this Agreement. The subject heading at the beginning of each section of this Agreement is for reference purposes only and in no way defines, limits, construes, or describes the scope or extent of such section.