> Software Development Engineer
Software Development Engineer
What You’ll Need:
- Back-end development: You’ll be responsible for developing, implementing and refining the server applications that lie at the heart of Razorgator’s ecommerce business.
- Mobile application development: You’ll deliver a word class ecommerce experience on several mobile plaforms.
- Software test engineering: Through unit testing, load testing, user interface testing and localization testing, you’ll ensure that user needs are translated effectively into product features.
- Infrastructure engineering: You’ll develop systems to satisfy departmental needs, and support the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and administration of (mostly web-driven) infrastructure technologies.
- A creative mind and a drive to succeed
- BS or equivalent experience in computer science or a related technical field
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
If you prefer front-end development, we look for:
- Knowledge of cross-browser development (IE, Chrome and Firefox)
If you prefer back-end development, we look for:
- Knowledge of building scalable systems that are rock-solid
- Demonstrable experience with SQL, MS SQL, stored procedures, schema design, full-text search