> Customer Sales And Service
Customer Sales and Service
- Converting inbound calls to sales and placing orders. Managing order processing and inputting data.
- Contributing to individual and team sales goals.
- Focusing on the customer experience and providing world class customer service to customers with previously placed orders.
- Establishing and maintaining Customer relationships which drive repeat business.
- Answering client’s general inquiries regarding entertainment and sporting events.
- Providing information to customers regarding upcoming events, ticket availability, seating options and more.
- All calls are to be handled in a timely and efficient manner while following sale and some script procedures. Additionally, you will be expected to stay within acceptable performance standards and quality goals.
- Business hours of operation are seven (7) days a week from 6:00 am to 5:00 pm PT on Monday-Friday and 7 am-1 pm on Saturday-Sunday.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays required.
- A passion for professional and collegiate sports is required as you will be providing customers with information about tickets which could include venue details, team information. You will also provide specific information for concerts and theater performances.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Minimum of one year prior call center experience preferred.
- Thorough background check will be performed.
- Quick learner that will deliver results.
- Previous call center experience is encouraged.