> Business Analyst
- Researching and analyzing industry, market, customer, and competitor trends.
- Develop and monitor metrics, and provide daily and weekly channel reporting to management as well as ad-hoc deep-dive analytics to uncover strategic insights and action plans.
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to ensure data influences decisions at all levels.
- Communicate and present analysis and insights to senior management.
- Provide strategic insights and formulate innovative methods for analysis and reporting.
- Build robust forecasts and financial plans.
- Two or more years of experience at a top-tier institution or firm in an analysis, scientific, research or consulting role.
- Understanding of Financial concepts (NPV, LTV, valuation concepts)
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Excel
- Working knowledge of SQL
- You dream in R!