We’re excited to announce the launch of our mobile app, GatorLocator! It’s a free iOS app that makes it easy to find the best deals on last minute tickets and pick them up from local sellers – even within days or hours of high-demand sports, concert, and theater events. Best of all, buyers and sellers don’t pay service charges or additional fees of any kind! With no fees, you’ll find tickets for the lowest prices anywhere – and save an average of 20%-30% a ticket!
In addition to last minute savings on GatorLocator, discover events happening around you that you otherwise might miss. Bored? Not sure what to do this coming weekend? We’ll show you local events and give you an easy way to find sellers that can get you a great deal on tickets. Travelling to a new city? Find a great last minute Broadway show when you’re in New York, or skip the slots and catch one of the many world-class shows next time you’re in Vegas.
With GatorLocator we’re expanding on our core Razorgator offering. Fans still have access to all 10 million-plus sports, concert, and theater tickets on Razorgator.com, and now have the added bonus of GatorLocator, to connect directly with local ticket sellers and find last minute tickets at a great price.
Here are some of the features of the app:
- Buyers can use the map view to find local sellers with pickup locations near them in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and other major metro areas.
- Have a question? Buyers and sellers can chat privately within the app. Sellers that verify their phone numbers can activate click to call and accept calls from potential buyers.
- Built-in scheduling and calendaring lets buyers and sellers coordinate a meetup time at a convenient local pickup location.
- Integration with PayPal provides a secure payment option.
- View ratings for all sellers – and provide feedback on your experience when you buy. We’ve also teamed up with trusted Launch Partners to provide you with a great selection of tickets on day one.
GatorLocator is available in the Apple App Store, and upcoming versions of the app will expand availability nationwide and include digital ticketing options. An Android version will also be released.
For additional info, you can download our press release.
You can also visit gatorlocatorapp.com for more info.
Check back with us here on our blog this week for posts about how buyers and sellers can get the most out of the app, what’s trending on GatorLocator this Memorial Day weekend, why GatorLocator is the best last minute ticketing option, and special launch promotions.